insan biasa

may Allah bless u

Tuesday 17 April 2012

dream like a DREAM HIGH

DENGAN  NAMA  ALLAH  YANG  MAHA  PEMURAH  LAGI  MAHA  PENYAYANG
(Tidaklah  aku  menulis  hari  ini  melainkan  dengan  keizinan  dari-Nya)


  "Everyone  have  a  dream  and  should  go  for  their  dream..." 


I  was  looking  at my  dream
that  is  being  deemed  far  away
and  I  was  standing  blankly..

I  don't  have  anything  left  anymore
I  thought  about  giving  up  everything
but...

I'm  standing  up  again
even  today
step  by  step
I  step  forward  carefully
my  heart  is  full  of  fears
but  it's  an  excitement
I'm  embracing
I'm  staggering  and  shaking
but,  I  step  forward  towards
the  dream  that  I'm
going  to  meet  some  day.

As  I'm  thinking  if  it's
going  to  end  like  this
a  fear  constantly  comes
I'm  hesitating
but..
there's  an  unstoppable  beating
that  drags  me  forward.


(inspiration song)


this  drama  reminds  me  a  lot  about  my  friends  in  high  school.

(it's  not  just  about  love  between  boy  and  girl,  but  it's  also  about  love  towards  friends...

thought  they  don't  know  or  did  not  interested  in  this  drama.  But,  some  of  them  might  know  this  drama.  It  doesn't  matter  for  me  because  I  have  been  admired  this  drama  since  it's  reminds  me  to them.  A  lot.


A  -  is  not  always  the  best
B  -  is  not  always  a  loser


"sometimes,
I  found  the  specialness  that  I  have  inside  me
I  wonder  if  there  will  be  a  day  
that  
I  can  show  it  to  you
before  I  lose  all  the  dream  that  
I  have  inside  my  heart
will  the  light  shine  up  upon  me?"


it's  about  LOVE,  FRIENDSHIP,  and  DREAMING.
just  look  at  us  right  now.
where  are  we?
each  one  of  us  have  their  own  target  in  life.
they  know  their  dreaming.


No comments:

Post a Comment