insan biasa

may Allah bless u

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Going crazy

DENGAN NAMA ALLAH YANG MAHA PEMURAH LAGI MAHA PENYAYANG
(Tidaklah aku menulis hari ini melainkan dengan keizinan dari-Nya)

~sometimes song works rather than words~
~agree or argue with me?~

Dear Ainn,
remember the song that I told you before in the bus?
Here is the translation of the song...

-Going Crazy-

It's not love - this is not love
it's only your obsession
no matter where I am, no matter what I do
I'm scared of you following me...

I follow your shadow and call your phone
I get thrilled when I hear your trembling breath
my heart beats faster as your footsteps get quicker
I'm gonna go crazy in this dark night
under the dead streetlight in front of your house
I watch you through the gaps of your room's window
find me until the night ends
let's play a breath-taking hide and seek
you, you, you, there's no way you can get away from me

Have you gone crazy?
why are you like this?
now stop it - leave me alone
I see you, I'm suffocating
get away from my side...

There's no way you can get rid of me
you can only love me
try to escape
I can see you no matter where you are
I know you very well
There's no way you can get rid of me
you can only love me
now look at me
I don't wanna cry no more more

Stop it and go away
seriously, I can't even breath 
no matter where I go, no matter where I am
I'm scared of you following me

I called you hundred and thousand of times
 why? why aren't you picking up
did you forget?
it's been a 1000 days since we met
I prepared a present that you like
I'm sitting in this street that you pass by often
I'm waiting for you - you know my love for you?
don't say I'm obsessed - you don't know love
don't tell me I'm crazy - you don't know my feelings
you, you, you, there's no way you can get away from me

Have you gone crazy?
why are you like this?
now stop it - leave me alone
I see you, I'm suffocating
get away from my sight..

Don't you want me too?
Don't you love me too?
Don't run away from me..

Stop talking nonsense
get back to yourself and stop it
let me go now..
It's not love
this is not love
you are only hurting me
don't be like this
I loved you but not anymore
erase me from your memory..

(I don't wanna cry no more more)

- a song by Bang Yongguk & Song jieun

going crazy
          

No comments:

Post a Comment