insan biasa

may Allah bless u

Thursday 27 June 2013

Love letter


DENGAN NAMA ALLAH YANG MAHA PEMURAH LAGI MAHA PENYAYANG
(Tidaklah aku menulis hari ini melainkan dengan keizinan dari-Nya)


love letter

I am nothing

without you I can't breath 

Without you I can't even smile

my days won't be okay if you are not around

I find it hard to face the community

if you are not by my side

please...

don't ever leave me

do guide me

I really need you

nothing else I want

just you being by my side

standing close to me and smile

whatever I do that will make you happy

just guide me from doing anything wrong

I really hope that I won't forget you when I'm happy

and just looking for you when needed

I'm sorry for the wrong that I have done

I'm just a human who is always did mistakes

please forgive me my Lord (ALLAH)

and lead me to be a good person

the One and only You...

No comments:

Post a Comment