insan biasa

may Allah bless u

Saturday 14 June 2014

Peterpan...

DENGAN NAMA ALLAH YANG MAHA PEMURAH LAGI MAHA PENYAYANG
(Tidaklah aku menulis hari ini melainkan dengan keizinan dari-Nya)


I'm leaving Peterpan
I'm not going to live forever in that Neverland
but, I'm still hoping to see him again
I know it won't happen
so I made up my mind
and wishing him to always be fine...

I bring along that memory
together with me
wherever I am, always be with me
so that I can smile happily
so that I can face the world strongly
seeing his smile brightly
in that memory
actually is enough for me...

It hurt enough for me to say goodbye
when he is always in my mind
so how could I be fine?
and now I am asking you to understand...

Inspiration...
I'm still looking for the deep definition
would you stay there quietly for me to take an action
and make you as my inspiration...

Just like you who work hard to achieve your dream
me too will also do the same...

To you, whom I thinking about lately
I am sorry
that I can just write these childish writing only
these would only be happen in my own fantasy
these, is only exist in my imaginary...

You are so far away
that I should keep remain silent
and watching you from far...


No comments:

Post a Comment