insan biasa

may Allah bless u

Tuesday 20 December 2011

astronauts

DENGAN  NAMA  ALLAH  YANG  MAHA  PEMURAH  LAGI  MAHA  PENYAYANG
(Tidaklah aku  menulis  hari  ini  melainkan  dengan  keizinan  dari-Nya)


can  anybody  hear  me?
or  am  i talking  to  myself?
my  mind  is  running  empty
in  this  search  for  someone  else
who  doesn't  look  right  through  me
it's  all  just  static  in  my  head
can  anybody  tell  me  why ???
i'm  lonely  like  a  satellite...


cuz  tonight  i'm  feeling  like  an  astronaut
sending  S.O.S  from  this  tiny  box
and  i  lost  all  signal  when  i  lifted  off
now  i'm  stuck up  here
and  the  world  forgot
can  i  please  calm  down???
cuz  i'm  tired  of  drifting  round  and  round
can  i  please  come  down???


i'm  deafened  by  the  silence
is  it  something  that  I've  done?
i  know  that  there  are  millions
i  can't  be  the  only  one
who's  so  disconnected  
it's  so  different  in  my  head
can  anybody  tell  me  why???
i'm  lonely  like  a  satellite...


now  i  lie  awake  and  scream
in  the  zero  gravity
and  it's  starting  to  weight  down  on  me
let's  abort  this  mission  now
can  i  please  come  down?


so  tonight  i'm  calling  all  astronauts
all  the  lonely  people
that  the  world  forgot
if  you  hear  my  voice  
come  pick  me  up
are  you  out  there?
cuz  you're  all  I've got



and  tonight  i'm  feeling  like  an  astronaut
sending  S.O.S  from  this  tiny  box
and  i  lost  all  signal
when  i  lifted  off
now  i'm  stuck  out  here
and  the  world  forgot
are  you  out  there?
cuz  you're  all  I've  got...


(the  song  by  simple  plan,  ASTRONAUTS)

No comments:

Post a Comment