insan biasa

may Allah bless u

Thursday 15 December 2011

...boring VS scared @ nervous??...

DENGAN  NAMA  ALLAH  YANG  MAHA  PEMURAH  LAGI  MAHA  PENYAYANG
(Tidaklah  aku  menulis  hari  ini  melainkan  dengan  izin  dari-Nya)

alone..



When  you  are  alone..

"how  boring  my  life?"

"argh!!!  i'm  so  boring!"

"so  boring.  i  have  nothing  to  do.."


when  you  have  nothing  to  do...

"so  boring.  everything  have  been  done"

"i  have  no  work  to  do"


as  a  result...

"nothing  can  make  me  fun"

"i'm  so  boring.."


when  you  are  scared  or  nervous...

"why's  there's  so  many  people  right  here?"

"i  wish  no  one  can  see  me.."

but  sometimes,  some  cases,  some  situations...

"am  i  an  invisible?  hello???  hey!  i'm  here...  can't  you  see  me?"


here  i  am.

during  my  first  day  for  semester  2,  i  do  feel  all  these  kind  of  feelings.  i'm  alone  for  the  whole  day..  but,  do  i  care  about  that??  

yes..  i  care.  a  lot.  but  that  doesn't  make  any  sense  since   it's   pass.  i  don't  want  to  make  that  as my  sadness  because  i'm  very  thankful  for being  alone  on  that  time.  at  least  i  can  focus  and   got  something  new.

when  i'm  alone,  i  motivate  myself.  i  asked  myself  am  i  boring  or  scared  for  being  alone?  i  keep  thinking  and  thinking..

then,  i  come  up  with  something.  my  heart  said  i'm  scared  but  my  lips  said  boring.  actually,  i  hate  the  word  'boring'  in  my  life.  i  don't  really  want  to  said  such  a word.  for  me  the  word  'boring'  doesn't  exist.  so,  why  i  text  my  friends  telling  them  i'm  boring  in  the  class  whenever  my  heart  said  different?

(actually,  when  i  said  "boring" what  i  mean  is  "i  hate  being  alone  in  a  lot  of  people. that  make  me feels  very  poor.)

so..  then....

am  i  scared?

yes.  but  not  exactly  afraid  of  others.  i  just  hate  being  alone  in  front  of  others..  then,  after  seeing  the  creatures  of  Allah  in  these  world  i  feel  more  comfortable  and  it's  give me  more  inspiration  in  my  life.

(alhamdulillah,  setiap  perkara  yang  berlaku  itu  pasti  ada  hikmah.  sesungguhnya  Allah  maha  Bijak  dalam  mengatur  urusan  hamba-Nya)

in  my  opinion,  there's  no  word  'boring'  whenever  we  have  a  lot  of  thing  to  be  done.  try  to  asked  yourself  honestly  whether  are  you  done  your  responsibility towards  Allah?  are  you  done  your  study,  your  work  and  even  your  social  life?  

so then..

are  you  done  enough  to  said  such  a  word  "boring"  in  your  life?

No comments:

Post a Comment