insan biasa

may Allah bless u

Thursday 5 March 2015

Drama Queen?

DENGAN NAMA ALLAH YANG MAHA PEMURAH LAGI MAHA PENYAYANG
(Tidaklah aku menulis hari ini melainkan dengan keizinan dari-Nya)

Like you, hate you
for some reason increasing the 'hate you'
Don't wanna talk
Don't wanna get choked
but your attitude just make me wanna do bad talk.

Hate to admite it myself
your behaviour made me depressed
you don't even know that I am stressed 
watching you behave like an actress. 

Like you, loving you
it is not that I never try
you are confusing me to die
Like you? Me myself can't even lie
but too bad right now I hate your attitude to die.

Looking at her face
make me wanna embrace
seeing her gaze
somehow I got scared

Just because of your attitude
she claimed us for being rude
you know I hate it, dude
you should behave like a good (girl)
but you just end up being crooked.

Right now,
Think straight and have a good perspective - I just can't
you always appear in front of my sight that I wanna scan (observe)
Seriously, sinceley
I just denied your appearance 
that are all I can stand (do).

"You play with the tears, girl. For what reason? Asking for sympathy? Asking for the good marks? I see it unfair. At the end I lost my respect towards you, girl."


No comments:

Post a Comment