insan biasa

may Allah bless u

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Trust..

DENGAN NAMA ALLAH YANG MAHA PEMURAH LAGI MAHA PENYAYANG
(Tidaklah aku menulis hari ini melainkan dengan keizinan dari-Nya)

~conversation between us, friend~

Miss R:
We can have a lot of friends but to have someone that you can truly trust is hard. Am I right or wrong? 
Trust, means everything. It can be you who trust others or is that person qualified enough to be trusted by someone? 
We learn about human all these times. To trust them and having someone
you really trust is hard. 

Miss K:
Yup. That word 'TRUST' makes me scared. Even with the person who share almost everything with you. That moment when people said to me "I trust you." 
Nah, stop doing that if you're not gonna do the same. And then I need to trust you. I take those words seriously but people only do cheap talk and always make me forgive them. Because we are just human. We can't trust people. The real mistakes is when they don't know what is their mistakes. How scary is that. 

Miss R:
I got to face these kind of person again. The word 'trust' for me is related to responsibility. Seriously made me upset. 
So it is true that not all people we can trust. 
Somehow I got the answer why I told you everything back then. We shared the same opinion. I got to learnt deeply the word trust when I met you, Ainn and those friends in Annur. I believe that once you told them something they are supposed to keep it yourself. Just like how you practice being a counsellor or psychologist. 


~Miss R & Miss K: And the biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply. And that what make it really worst.


No comments:

Post a Comment