insan biasa

may Allah bless u

Sunday 1 March 2015

You...

DENGAN NAMA ALLAH YANG MAHA PEMURAH LAGI MAHA PENYAYANG
(Tidaklah aku menulis hari ini melainkan dengan keizinan dari-Nya)

~Bicara Sang Hati~

Hey you..
Yes you
Who exist in my fantasy
I can't help but just to see you
To meet you
I know it is impossible
So I just meet you in my dream
The world that only a certain people exist
The world that I can see you
The world that I can meet you
Right in front of my eyes
The world that they don't understand...

Like you
Leave you
Let you go
It's all I can do..

Indeed it is hurt
But I must let you go
Saying goodbye to you
One day even if it's hard
And stop being childish..

You
Who I can only see in my dream
 I can smile brightly
And sinsecerely
All thanks to you
Gain me a strength
Be more optimis
Never give up
Thanks again
Sinsecerely and seriously
Because all of these
I learnt from you..

Watching you from far
Somehow I learnt to be strong.

I'm glad I got to know you..


No comments:

Post a Comment